Saturday, May 31, 2008

Why the name?

Its been a couple months since i decided i needed a blog. I decided i wouldnt create one until i had the perfect name. I had about 20 perfect names but blogspot is littered with people who create pages and dont use it SMH.

Here were some ideas..
unplugged
the blueprint (yes i was thinking of jays album)
sugahill (my internet name for oh so long)
other random stupidness

then it finally hit me, i just came home from watching Sex and the City, which btw has become my fav movie for now, and i remebered this of all things...

What are the two L's all women are looking for
Answer: Labels and Love.


I know im gonna get heat for the name, i can think of a few people that will have something smart to say, yea you know who you are.

0 comments!:

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina