Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All good things must come to an end...

So i made an old school mix and i was singing loudly in my car like i always do and decided to put on the radio, after 3 stations with lil wayne on and all these lame ass songs that are over played i had to push the button for my cd player QUICK, i was going to loose my mind.

So i got to thinking, are my days over? Am i going to be stuck in musics past for the rest of my life. I feel alive and happy when i was singing my Biggie sky's the limit, and my Mase and 112. Am i going to be listening to "In my lifetime", "Stillmatic", "Gangster and a Gentalman" for the reest of my life? I thinnk i need to accept new artists but i just cant. The only ones i have would be Lupe Fiasco, Kanye, and Nerd. But who really cares...gimmie some CNN and I'll be straight, i never get tired of my music anyway.

Things will never be the same and like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. But whos to say this new music isnt good? (cough cough...me)

ONLY YOU - PUFF DADDY, 112, BIG,MASE

0 comments!:

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina