Friday, November 6, 2009

Inspiring


CEO of Xerox corp Ursula M. Burns came to my school to speak to the business students and I know it sounds cliche but it was inspiring. To know that a black WOMAN from the projects in NYC came from nothing to turn around a company and become CEO really makes know there is no excuse to not succeed. This is why I feel like people who say it's because they are a minority they cant get a good job or people that are always blaming the system for them not being successful is all just an excuse.
Do something with yourselves please, I know this is just one story but do some research and you will find many more.

Being a minority born in America you automatically have the most amount of opportunity in the world, I hate to see people waste it.

0 comments!:

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina