Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wiz Khalifa in concert :)

So I hit up the Wiz show in the city last night and was pleasantly surprised. It was only 10 bucks so it wasnt bad at all. Curren$y made an appearance along with Ninjasonik and others. Ninjasonik was WILD to say the least, they jumped in and had everyone jumping into/surfing the crowd throwing water around, they really set a hype atmostphere and had everyone (in the front at least) going. It was so wild I actually had to move to the back lol. Anyway this was my first time seeing Wiz, I was a little dissipointed at how long it took him to come out and how short of a time he stayed up there, but over all hes a good performer, did one of my fav songs of his (thrill of it) and was worth the 10 bucks. Would see again.

Overall, it was an AWESOME night. will do again.

Pics&video for your enjoyment :)

















no idea what possessed me to wear my peewees






all the black parts are the mosh pit and bodies were being thrown on me. advisory..turn down the volume.

0 comments!:

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina