Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here we go again.

Its like people like getting on my nerves with this topic. All i hear all day on every radio station is lil wayne. I thought he was only big in the south but i was wrong. its annoying now and this is my last time addressing this cuz i feel like such a hater and i dont like that. im not going to front some of his songs are good, but only as party music or to act stupid with and sing just for fun. but to call him a lyrical genuis is CRAZY. if people (and himself) wernet out there calling him the best and ranked amoung the greatest he wouldnt even be a problem to me, not even a blip on my radar.


make an appointment with mr. i cant make an appointment,

after a recent message im done talking on lil wayne. hes so popular now i cant say anything to sway the minds of those corrupted by his nonsense. props to him tho because he has made a name for himself and he's doin exacatly what he wanted from the beginning, have everyone talk about him weather good or bad. Even though his lyrics are those of an amature or a straight coke head, hes selling records anyway. There is no such thing as bad press. So carry on wayne, carry on with the madness. smh


"I am everywhere
Im it like hide-n-go and I can go
Anywhere, innie minnie mynie mo
Im in yo
Neighborhood, area, cd thang, tape deck"

im in your cd thing?
right.


some one told me that they heard the end of his song "mr. carter" where he was talking and his lyrics were crazy. yea thats cuz jay z said it.






JAYZ
Jayz said those lines in like 96 in the song "Lucky me"
"Swear to everything when i leave this earth
It's gon' be on both feet, never knees in the dirt
You could try me fucka but when i squeeze it hurts, fine
We'll lose two lives, yours and mines
Gimme any amount of time dont let ms.carter grieve
At the funeral parlor drippin' tears on my sleeve
"

WAYNE
"It's gonna be on both feet
never knees
in the dirt
The driver f**kable, when I squeeze it hurts
Fine
We lose two lives
Yours and mines
Gimme any amount of time
Don't let Mrs.Carter
Grieve
At the funeral parlor
Dripping tears down my sleeve
"



get your facts right homie.

1 comments!:

Anonymous said...

I've been tryin to tell so many people this! But everyone's so hooked on followin what people say about him being the best rapper alive. When he clearly isn't. His music is the same with different background music. Finnally someone who agrees with me! :]

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina