Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Instant rappers...



Nowadays anyone can be a rapper, just ask lil boosie, wayne, piles, and all the others that sound just like them. Come on boosie, i can spell too, E.A.T.S.O.M.E.P.I.L.L.S. rappers are starting to use that "funny voice shit" as buddens called it and it sounds stupid.

just peep this verse from my friend, of the top of the dome man...

the ratchet on me, and i like cheese, muh fukka i like cheese, bitches on my d--k i like cheese, took my son to chuk-e-cheese, like my maccaroni with some mutha f--kin cheese, so you kno what i'm makin THAT MUH FUKKIN CHEEESE

i'm so rich, they call me richie richer, i got cash homie, i made my homies richer, i got money mayne, i'm iced out, call me carrot city, kuz i'm iced out, the whip is too much, u kno the paint candy, outside ocean blue, inside too sandy, i got the rims big, and my bitches too, they love ya jay, i kno i love me too, the flow to fo real, my life to fo real, i'm signed with nelly homie yeahhh fo real, got my dickies on, girls want my dickies off, who i sound like? u got it rickie ross

-9high

off the top man its so sick son, straight freestyle! i told you, anyone can be a rapper!


FOR THE RECORD im only kidding. i would never condone such things.
i honeslty thought that was a real verse that was just being mad fun of, that just goes to show that most current rap sounds equally stupid, and im talking about the big "rappers" too.

1 comments!:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina