Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blueprint 3... What more can I say?

Do you really think i wasnt going to talk on this? I have mixed feelings on this one. Jays last couple albums were of great disappointment to me. Kingdom Come was ight and American Gangster was eh for me. He pretty much knows the last to albums were not up to his standards, so im thinking he is going back to his roots with BP3. The beats might be more old school, his lyrics and how he delivers them might be like 90's jigga man. To say the least, im very excited just from the snippet of Jocking Jayz. Did i mention hes my favorite rapper? ever? Dont dare to argue with me.

yea, i was there.

BLUEPRINT 3 from kwest on Vimeo.

1 comments!:

The Aesthetic Leo said...

I hear you...his last two albums weren't the Jay I've grown to love and know. I mean, those two albums had their moments....but compare that to Reasonable Doubt or even Vol. 3 Jay, and it's no comparison.

But yeah, I too am looking forward to BP3.

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina