Thursday, August 7, 2008

Glow in the dark Tour...

Best day of my year, well there was another one but now it isnt relevent. All i can say is Kanye is a true performer and worked for his money. I havent been to other concerts but I believe that there is no one quite like him. Lupes performence was ILLL, i loved every second of it. Paris, Tokoyo had it on smash! The feeling of being able to sing all the lyrics that mean so much to you along with the artist in the same room is simply amazing. A lot of the songs that were performed are so relevent to my life right now that it made it extra special. I dont think i can say much more, its hard to explain the feeling. and oh yea.... jigga man was there :)

On to the pics!





0 comments!:

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina