Friday, August 29, 2008

Vice Presidents....

"For The First Time In My Life I’m Proud of My Country"- M.Obama




Politics and, each candidates history and who I actually think is better for the job aside. John Mccain announced his running mate, Sarah Palin, today and I was surprised. Now whether it may all be for publicity or to gain an upper hand or get more votes, or she was really was the best pick, I can say its truly amazing what is going on in this Presidential election. Its grown breaking and history making, I never thought any of this would happen in my life time. With Obama, Hilary and Mccains pick of a female Vice President i will be able to tell my kids weather male or female, that if they want, they could be president. They always told us we could be whatever we wanted, an astronaut, a doctor and only certain boys were told they could be president of the United States. Now, we truly have equally opportunity.

It's a real race now.

0 comments!:

 
Labels & Love © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina